Server Staff Structure
You can report someone in a variety of ways. You do not have to follow this hierarchy, but if you do, your problem will likely be seen more quickly.
Server creator, knows all the bot stuff, generally handles most things.
Has most if not all the powers Vars has. Second in command.
Next in line.
General mod and openly photosensitive person.
Everyone above gets pinged with
If you have any issues or concerns, feel free to DM one of the staff listed above.
If you do not want to directly message a staff member, you can use the
/report bot command in any channel.
The Report Command
You can use the report command in any channel.
/report and fill out the fields.
Every report must have a reason. The reason must be at least 2 words.
The command will not work unless it is at least 2 words.
What the staff see when you report
- The name of the person who used the report command
- The reason for reporting
- The name of the person being reported
- The last 100 messages sent in the channel you used the command in (message logs)
- The reported user's report history (previous times they've been reported)
- The ability to take moderator action because of the report
A ticket is a private channel between you and server staff so you do not have to use DMs. You can create a ticket in the